— Global Organisation
- Varied role with the opportunity to work across the full EDRM life-cycle.
- Joining a dynamic, high performing eDiscovery team
- Great career progression
An opportunity has become available for an eDiscovery specialist to join a leading professional services organisation based in Birmingham. They are leading the way in digital consultancy and are heavily investing in growing out their digital forensics team in the Birmingham site. You will be joining an organisation that can offer you amazing career prospects and from day one you will be involved in meaningful work where you will see the direct impact that it is making on clients.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience working across the full EDRM life-cycle.
- Experience with data collections tools such as EnCase/ FTK/ Nuix.
- Knowledge of data query and programming languages SQL/C#/VBA/Python.
- Technical knowledge of hardware, networks, operating systems etc.
- Any eDiscovery certifications would be desirable (RCA, EnCE).
What you’ll be doing
You will be working within the eDiscovery team using the latest techniques to solve complex problems and provide smart solutions to client issues. You will work on various tasks such as detecting fraud, insider trading and working alongside lawyers on litigations and regulatory issues. You will advise clients on technical concepts in a way that they are able to understand and present your findings through reports, public speaking and data visualisation. Another part of your role will be to research new products, tools and techniques that allow you to streamline internal processes. As a company that ensures they are at the forefront of digital, you will have the opportunity to design and implement AI, robotics and machine learning to assist their clients to solve real life issues.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary between £32,000-£43,000. You will also receive an Annual Bonus, Private Medical (Individual cover), Life Assurance, Personal Injury Insurance, Income Protection, Pension (matched contribution), 25 days holiday (option to buy or sell more).
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.