You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Technical Quality Manager
— Specialist equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
• World-leading engineering company.
• Growth and personal development.
• High-quality equipment to the pharmaceutical industry.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing engineering company that specialises in the design of special-purpose processing equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
The company is well known for its innovative and quality designs that are all designed and built in-house at their manufacturing facility in Birmingham.
What you’ll be doing
As the Technical Quality Manager, you will be preparing a wide range of complex technical documentation and testing protocols for engineering products.
You need to ensure that the company incorporates all relevant legal and technical standards during the design phase through to the delivery.
The technical documentation will be in conjunction with the company’s internal designers, technical professionals, and project managers, these will then be submitted to the end client.
There will be a lot of client liaisons so you will need to be clear, concise, and confident at all levels to ensure full transparency and confidence.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Writing technical documentation – Pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- TS (Technical Specification)
- PDI (Pre-delivery Inspections)
- FAT (Factory acceptance tests)
- IQ&OQ (Installation Qualification) & (Operation Qualification)
- O&M manual (Operation & Maintenance)
- Technical authoring.
- Understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and engineering concepts.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be joining an innovating and world-leading engineering company that specialise in bespoke special-purpose equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be working with a wide range of exciting clients from major blue chips multinationals right down to start-ups.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.