Head of Creative
— e-Commerce Agency
- Remote or hybrid working on offer with just once a month in the office preferred.
- Private healthcare, flexible working, counselling, 3-4 day Christmas shut down.
- Join an ambitious team at a time of exciting growth and international expansion.
We’re looking for a Head of Creative to join an award-winning e-Commerce agency. One of the most well-respected specialists in the UK the team are expanding internationally, It’s an exciting time to join.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll be joining one of the UK’s most established e-Commerce experts with in-house account management, development (front and back end), project management, marketing and creative teams. This is a senior role sat amongst the leadership team, so you’ll be working closely with the other ‘heads of’ in other departments day to day.
You’ll be joining a great crew; working alongside people that have stayed with the business for many years (testament to the culture and progression opportunities on offer) but also enjoy working with a steady stream of new talent that continues to drive the agency forward and bring with it new ideas.
The Head of Creative will be responsible for the creative vision, direction, management, and leadership of design and UX specialists, leading a team of five from day one. This is a digitally focussed role but there’s also the opportunity for this person to define the roadmap for the international brand as they expand overseas.
As a head of department, you’ll help challenge, influence, and progress the creative team and output of the agency. You’ll help further build design capability by growing the team as well as by mentoring and inspiring others.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience of managing design and UX teams.
- An expert knowledge of delivering digital projects with some previous experience in eCommerce.
- A good understanding of digital best practice, UX tools and techniques.
- Previous agency experience at some point in your career.
- Comfortable playing a lead role with your team and on the senior team, attending regular board meetings, reporting, and driving strategy.
- Any experience in branding beneficial.
- Experience in Shopify desirable but certainly not essential.
- Able to get to Birmingham at least once a month.
What you’ll get in return
Flexibility with the opportunity to work mostly remote or hybrid if desired, flexible start and finish times, great progression opportunities for those that want it (with international expansion in mind), 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 3-4 days off at Christmas, private healthcare and more.
Apply with an up to date CV and some work examples to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Electric Vehicle Start-upLocation:Remote (Occasional London Visits), UKSalary:Circa £70k
— Communications agencyLocation:Bristol / Hybrid WFH, UKSalary:Up to 45K DOE
— User Centred ContentLocation:Bristol / Hybrid / Remote, UKSalary:Circa £50k