Senior Digital Marketing Executive
— Highly Varied Role
- Fantastic B2B Tech/SaaS Opportunity.
- Work with a Market Leading Product.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
Here is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading Tech business as their new Senior Digital Marketing Executive in Coventry. Working across a small group of businesses, you will run multichannel lead generation campaigns that target new customers, whilst managing the ongoing performance of the websites and campaign activity. This is a broad and highly varied role with a top Manager and great colleagues.
What you’ll be doing
You will use digital tools to generate, engage and optimise a pipeline of high quality leads and will run nurture programmes to bring these through the sales funnel and develop them in to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s). You will assist in the formulation of digital strategies that build lasting connections with customers, and will be hands on across the digital mix.
Your varied role will include responsibilities such as working with the creative and web design agencies to ensure the websites are performing, and having a good understanding of HTML and CSS would be advantageous for making small changes when necessary. You will report on SEO, Social and website performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SEMRush. There is HubSpot in place for setting up automated email programmes, and you will create and modify landing pages to improve conversions. As well as this, you will work with the Marketing Manager to develop a PPC strategy, be a brand guardian, and also write customer facing copy for online and offline channels.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be able to manage briefed projects from concept through to delivery, and you will act as a team leader and set a professional example to the wider teams and group.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience running multichannel B2B lead generation campaigns
- Very good digital marketing knowledge/experience
- Experience managing websites and their performance
- Strong analytics and reporting skills using Google Analytics
- Some experience with a CRM such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the Tech/SaaS or Telco sector would be useful
- You must have a driving license with flexibility to travel if necessary
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (£26k-£30k), flexibility with home/office working and a great team and culture.
If you have proven experience running B2B lead generation campaigns and think this is the role for you, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Initial 12 Month FTCLocation:BristolSalary:£25k-£35k
— Award Winning b2b AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k - £45k
— Creative Marketing RoleLocation:SwindonSalary:£24k-£28k