Marketing and Communications Manager
— 2/3 months contract
- Not for profit organisation.
- The office is based in central Bristol, very close to Temple Meads.
- Immediate start.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report into Senior Marketing Manager and you’ll support her with monitoring BAU activities as well as two projects running in the background. The role will be varied but some of the key areas of responsibility will include digital content creation and distribution, email marketing, social media, PR, media relations and creating of some traditional marketing materials.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid marketing experience.
- Ability to join the business and “hit the ground running”
- Ability to start working asap and being available throughout the summer until late August.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30-35k DOE.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
PR & Communications / Brand, Marketing & Comms jobsSearch all jobs
— Incredible Opportunity in Central BathLocation:BathSalary:£20k-£25k
— Amazing CharityLocation:BristolSalary:c.£30k
— Successful Global RetailerLocation:DunstableSalary:Competitive