— 3rd Line, VMWare, Networks
- Top digital business, international clients.
- Progressive, tech driven, training and career progression.
- Friendly team, stunning offices, challenging projects.
Fantastic opportunity for a 3rd Line Support/Infrastructure Engineer to join a large, well-backed digital specialist with offices near to Bristol Temple Meads. Working predominantly with VMWare, Windows Server, AD and Networks (Firewalls, routers, switches) this is a role with variety, interesting projects and significant career progression and training.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Demonstrable experience of working in an infrastructure support environment, ideally in a similar 3rd line support role.
- VMware including design and implementation.
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft exchange.
- Storage and backup technology (VEAM).
- Network support, switches, routers, firewalls.
- Ideally you will also have Cloud experience, Azure/AWS.
- You’ll be approachable, and enjoy working as part of a team, as well as taking responsibility for your own work.
What you’ll be doing
Working with the internal IT team, you’ll be a key member ensuring infrastructure solutions are designed, implemented and delivered. You will be fully immersed in all internal infrastructure and systems diagnosing issues, fault finding and reporting. The role covers internal support as well as for their clients and require excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical issues in simple terms. Core duties will cover the design of VMWare based solutions whilst supporting networks, cyber security and managing backups, storage and helping with their Cloud set up. They’ll encourage you to look at new tech and solutions to maximise performance and your opinion will be well valued throughout.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
They can also help you get industry certification and every employee can take advantage of their own training/conference budget. What’s more there’s a great bens package including competitive salary (£30K-£40K) including private health, pension, opportunities to work abroad if desired, long Christmas shut-down, regular socials, fruit, coffee, beers, tuck shop and much more.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration to Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs