3rd Line Support Engineer
— Microsoft Gold Partner
- Ambitious company growth plans - it's a great time to join the journey!
- Supportive friendly environment
- Full training and certifications included
A rapidly expanding Microsoft gold partner located in North Bristol are currently looking for Service and Support Engineers to support the growth they are currently experiencing. Due to a number of new clients win and service offerings they’re seeking ambitious Support Engineers to join them at this exciting time in the company's history.
What skill’s you’ll need
- Experience and understanding of IP networking (wired/wireless).
- Administrative experience with Windows 10, Windows Server and Mac OSX.
- Supporting and administrating Microsoft Office 365 and its individual applications.
- Clear and confident customer service attitude both over the phone, by email and in person.
- Full UK driving license.
- Microsoft certification in the areas of: Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, Active Directory, server and desktop OS.
- Cisco certification in the areas of: Routing & switching, collaboration / Unified communications and Meraki.
- Practical working knowledge of administering and troubleshooting: Cisco routers and switches, Virtualization, Meraki, SIP trunking and telephony, Communications products, such as leased lines and xDSL.
What you’ll be doing
As a Support Engineer your role will involve working within both the support and service teams to ensure that all customer support cases are dealt with promptly, and to a high standard of customer satisfaction. You will be working with, learning about and managing the various IT products, services and solutions they offer, being predominantly Microsoft and Cisco technologies. You’ll also have the chance to get involved with project installations, onsite training and support.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 doe with discretionary bonus up to 10%. full training package for relevant Cisco and Microsoft technologies will be included as well. They’re a friendly group of people and anyone joining would have the chance to progress their career in a successful growing organisation.
If this sounds like the role for you, hit apply or contact Myles on 0117 338 0603 / email@example.com for more info.