— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!
- Bristol Account Director
- Scientific background needed
- Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing agency
What you'll be doing
Experts in strategic marketing, branding and communications, you'll be joining a fast growing ambitious Healthcare/Pharma agency in Bristol. They're in urgent need of another talented client services person for the team and open to Senior Account Manager or Account Director levels to ensure they find the best of the best.
Managing a portfolio of accounts, developing collaborative relationships with existing clients and colleagues alike you'll bring a keen eye for creative and a diligent approach. An exceptional project manager, you'll be highly organised, deadline driven and confident in managing financials on your accounts too. At Account Director level your commercial head will allow you to further develop client relationships within as-yet untapped parts of the business to delivery profitable growth whilst ensuring an exceptional high level of client service across every touch point of communication.
What experience you'll need
- To be considered you’ll have a strong marketing agency background having grown through the account management ranks up to Senior Account Manager or Account Director level.
- Experience in working with Healthcare or Pharma clients (this is a must)
- Scientific degree or background
- Your marketing knowledge will be current and fully multichannel allowing you to consult credibly around digital and offline marketing solutions that really solve business challenges.
- A warm, confident and engaging people person is also essential to ensure the right client connection.
- Big ambition to align with theirs and develop your career for the long term is key.
What you'll get in return
In return you can expect a salary between £35-45k dependent on experience and a focused business to bring your talents to who want you to succeed and develop your career further with them in the long term.
This is rare opportunity, and an increasingly urgent one, so please send your CV through today or call for a confidential chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Software AgencyLocation:BathSalary:Competitive
— Award Winning B2B AgencyLocation:BuckinghamshireSalary:£45,000 - £55,000
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:OxfordSalary:£25K - £35K