— Mat cover contract for a design agency in the center of Bristol.
- Mat cover opportunity for a seasoned Account Director.
- Award winning design/creative agency to call home.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic range of FMCG clients.
This high profile brand design agency seeks a first class Account Director to work with an international portfolio of predominantly FMCG and entrepreneurial clients on a 1 year maternity contract.
What you’ll be doing
Taking the lead in managing key client relationships the role of the Account Director here is to safeguard the efficiency, creative excellence, high quality and financial success of projects driven through the studio; continuously building stronger and more effective strategic client partnerships along the way. And of course, whilst ensuring that inspiring stunning creative, branding and packaging solutions wow your clients every time.
We’re seeking an experienced client services professional with commercial drive who'll pro-actively grow and develop revenue within existing clients, whilst also inputting into new business wins too. You’ll need to be passionate about all things creative and love bringing new ideas to the table, it’s fair to say no two days will be the same in this vibrant agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong client services agency background within packaging / creative / branding agency.
- FMCG expereince
- Strategically driven approach at Account Director level.
- You will have a track record in delivering brand led integrated marketing campaigns and assets.
- You will have impeccable standards with polished communication and client relationship management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
For all your hard work youll be rewarded a competitive salary DOE plus a generous benefit package and the opportunity to join a truly amazing creative agency!
Please send your CV through to Theo at ADLIB today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:Gloucester
Location:BathSalary:£30K - £40K