— Lovely Full Service Agency
- Well respected and innovative agency.
- The office is located a short distance away from the city centre.
- Well known, global Clients.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Executive you’ll be a key part of the Account Handling team, supporting the Account Managers, Account Director and clients with their marketing campaigns achieving positive outcomes for all parties. You’ll build strong internal relationships with the design, copy and technical teams and be comfortable proofreading and monitoring production of marketing material.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous agency side or Client side experience would be beneficial.
- Marketing related degree or qualifications.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and excellent communications skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a salary of c/ £20k, plus a generous benefits package, and a successful agency with lots of scope for progression for the right person.
If this is just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for please get in touch with Ania now for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services jobsSearch all jobs
— 6 weeks contract from 28th May 2019Location:BristolType:Salary:c/ £150 per day
— Design AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£On Experience
— Remote WorkingLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40k