— New position in a growing creative agency.
- Well regarded agency with a lovely culture.
- Impressive portfolio of well-known clients.
- Beautiful modern offices based a short distance from central Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading agencies in their field in a newly created role. As an Account Executive, you’ll be working with a varied and growing portfolio of impressive clients on a range of digital and branding projects.
What you'll be doing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading integrated marketing agency, as a new addition to the team, you’ll be working alongside experienced client services professionals where you’ll be able to soak up knowledge and develop your skills in an excellent environment.
As an Account Executive you’ll be working on a portfolio of well known brands on a range of digital and brands projects. You’ll be involved in all aspects of client relationships including, briefings, managing client schedules and timelines, and overseeing budgets. You'll also nurture internal relationships, mainly with Planning, Editorial, Editorial and Development teams.
What experience you'll need to apply
- You will be working in a marketing agency as an Account Executive.
- Understanding of integrated marketing - digital and branding experience is a must.
- Experience with Wordpress or other similar CMS
- Strong communication skills as this role is client facing and you’ll have to build relationships.
- You’ll multitask at ease and be comfortable with spinning many plates at one time.
- Ability to keep a cool head in stressful situations.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity of joining an award winning agency, you’ll be working on some of their key accounts, growing and enhancing your digital and creative experience and awarded a competitive salary in line with your experience (£23k - £25k) and a host of benefits!
If you think you may be a good match please apply now or call Theo (01179 269530) for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K