— Branding and Design agency.
- We’re open to flexible hours, but at least 30 hrs per week.
- Work for an exciting, small, dynamic agency.
- Work on interesting multi-channel campaigns.
We’re working with a small branding and design agency based in Bristol, to appoint an experienced full-time Account Manager to report to the Managing Director and be part of a busy team. You’ll be responsible for client contact and smooth running of the design studio while planning and executing successful marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be busy planning and delivering end to end campaigns with the support of the team while producing relevant and engaging content and manage e-marketing. Social media will also be another part of your role, with you driving online traffic with web – related projects. You’ll also be managing print and creative projects and analysing the results of the activity.
No two days will be the same in this busy environment; your role will be extremely varied. You’ll need to think big and manage a range of clients, supporting business objectives through delivering marketing collateral of the highest standard via multi-channel campaigns.
What experience you will need to apply
- At least 4-5 years’ experience working as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Experience working with B2C and B2B clients and the briefing process
- Strong level of owning and managing large and small-scale projects
- A track record of taking a strategic approach to answering a brief in a creative and practical way
- Passionate and driven, you'll be able to get behind all projects and become a valued member of the team
- A confident and engaging manner in client presentations or pitches
- Knowledge of social planning for business would be a bonus
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work with an extremely varied client base on a range of really exciting campaigns are projects. You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience. You’ll get 25 days holiday + bank holiday, your birthday off work, company pension scheme and company closure throughout Christmas.
Please apply by sending your CV and getting in touch for a chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Content & Social Media / Brand, Marketing & Comms / Agency Client Services / Copywriting jobsSearch all jobs
— New digital leadership roleLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— Global Brand - 12 month FTCLocation:WiltshireType:Salary:£Competitive
— Covering the EMEA regionLocation:South BristolSalary:£22-25k