Senior Account Manager
— Strategic Role, Digital Agency.
Salary: Up to £40k
- Successful and dynamic digital agency to call home.
- Newly created role due to growth.
- Generous salary up to £40k.
One of Bristol’s finest success stories are on the lookout for a seasoned Senior Account Manager so that they can capitalise on their success so far, and continue to provide first-in-class client services for their top-tier roster of clientele.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely within the busy client service team, you’ll be integral to driving innovation and revenue throughout the business. You’ll be working to shape, define and grow accounts that you’ll be managing, by building meaningful and prosperous relationships with clients and will be identifying and maximising and up/cross-selling opportunities you can sniff out. This is a key role for the agency, and you’ll be working alongside the majority of internal departments to ensure world-class client satisfaction from strategy, tech to digital project management so you’ll need to be a strong communicator.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re quite open to background here, if from a marketing/ digital agency or software house you’ll be a strategic Account Manager or Senior Account Manager and if from client side you’ll be in a marketing role with a commercial focus for example a Partnership Manager.
- Experience within fintech/ financial services will go a long way in this role.
- You will have impeccable, tried-and-tested people skills.
- You will have proven experience building exceptional client relationships and seeing revenue targets repeatedly achieved and surpassed, natural commercial acumen.
- Ability to understand client goals and put together thought-out roadmaps for delivery will be evident in your background.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Production and implementation of digital strategy for clients.
- The ability to analyse marketing and digital data and stats to provide campaign analysis.
- Although they are based in central Bristol, you will need to be comfortable with travelling to London (approximately once a week).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a huge amount of growth potential with this role, this agency truly look after their own and offer a lot of training along with a clear map for progression. In addition to this you will receive a competitive salary which is entirely depending on experience but is up to £40k.
If you think if fit the above criteria or are looking for your new opportunity within account management, get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today.Back to jobs