— Lovely Creative Studio
- Join one of Bristol’s most respected branding agencies at their impressive studio.
- Global clients and innovative projects.
- Unique benefits package.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a talented Account Manager to make their mark within this hugely established creative agency.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll provide flawless account management for one of the agency’s key global clients. Working closely with strategy and design teams, you’ll deliver engaging internal communications projects end to end, from taking and shaping a range of creative briefs to delivery. You’ll manage your own projects and clients, leading conference calls, maintaining cost estimates, project plans, schedules, budgets and more, ensuring everything is running as smoothly as possible and that high levels of service and creativity are consistently delivered. You’ll be a natural communicator as you build rapport and develop long lasting and meaningful relationships with your clients, proactively spotting new opportunities for growth along the way.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll currently be an Account Manager working in an integrated, branding or internal communications agency; either way you’ll be an expert client relationship manager.
- First rate communication skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Multitasker and plate spinner – you’ll need to remain calm in a fast-paced, dynamic environment managing multiple work streams.
- A passion for branding and communications.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Competitive salary aligned with experience, along with generous holiday allowance, agency bonus, personal development budgets, flexible working and more.
Get in touch with Hannah if you fit the bill!Back to jobs