Digital Account Manager
— Booming Bristol Agency!
Salary: Up to £30k
- Brand new Digital Account Manager opportunity created due to growth.
- Work with big name consumer brands within beauty, retail and eCommerce.
- Superb benefits including working a 9 day fortnight!
We’ve got a great opportunity for a process driven Digital Account Manager to join one of the most impressive creative and digital agencies in Bristol. With an impressive portfolio of internationally recognised consumer brands calls for digital brilliance, the need for scientific efficiency in the distribution of resource, man-power, budget and time – is paramount, and that’s where you will come in…
What you’ll be doing
This role will really suit you if you have a helpful personality and you’re eager to learn, as you’ll work in a multifaceted role, managing a portfolio of your own clients on a wide variety of projects that will test your organisation and client contact skills. You’ll thrive on working at a fast pace, and as you gain experience you’ll get more and more exposure and opportunity to progress to Senior Account Manager is definitely on the table.
You’ll act as the glue that between clients and the creative, tech and strategy teams. You’ll take responsibility for planning, executing and delivering digital projects against strict deadlines. As your clients will be varied from small to large, so will your projects from branding, full website redesign and build you’ll need to spin many plates at the same time and be used to managing intricate projects, ensuring your clients are happy with the trio of timeframe, workload and budget being adhered to religiously. For this reason it will be more important than ever that you have an innate ability to scrupulously optimise available resource and ensure that clients are being kept happy and that all work is moving forward appropriately.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have grounding in agency life working as an Account Manager in a digital agency or a Digital Account Manager or Digital Producer in an integrated/marketing agency.
- You will have experience managing web development, design and build campaigns and projects.
- Understand the creative process and worked on branding and design based projects.
- Your experience will be gained in an agency.
- It’s imperative that your communication skills are second to none and you’re foster great relationships with colleagues and clients easily.
- Able to work autonomously, hit the ground running and be a firm decision maker.
- As this is a tight knit team, cultural fit is just as important as everything else, if you’re ambitious, bright, confident but also fun you’ll fit in well here!
- If you have experience working with eCommerce clients that’d be the dream but if not working with consumer clients will suffice.
- Magento and Shopify experience or similar CMS’.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
For your impressive digital talent you’ll receive a competitive salary in the region of £25k - £30k and the chance to work with a truly ambitious and dynamic agency on very inspiring projects, whilst having fun along the way. They offer a unique way of working, bags of autonomy and flexibility – you even work a 9 day fortnight!
This is a scorching job opportunity so hurry and send your CV - we look forward to hearing from you.Back to jobs