Digital Account Manager
— 2 Month Contract
Rate: Up to £250 per day
- Digital Account Manager 2 month contract with an immediate start.
- Work on this digital agencies key account.
- Competitive day rate in the region of £150 - £250.
A multi-award winning full service digital agency have a one of a kind opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join their Bristol studio on a contract basis for two months to help them through a busy period.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining one of the country’s top digital agencies at an exciting time of expansion, as Digital Account Manager your role will be a seamless blend between strategy, relationship management, leadership and financial management. From evaluating your client’s needs and aspirations to executing strategic plans and delivering projects and campaigns to enhance their customer experiences. You will be tasked with forging excellent day-to-day relationship with one of the agencies key account, working hard to transform the clients brief into a reality, ensuring that the account remains healthy and profitable.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have a good grounding in agency life as a Digital Account Manager, Digital Producer or Account Manager at a digital agency.
- Client-facing role with a good grasp of web design and development processes such as UX, project management frameworks and user testing and research.
- In addition, it’ll be beneficial to have experience of implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels, predominantly email and social media.
- Proven experience of Content Management Systems, Google Analytics are also a good plus as you will need to be able to interoperate technical requests.
- As this is a contract you’ll be immediately available and able to commit to the full duration of the contract (2 months).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the opportunity to work on a global renowned client, you’ll join a team of world class digital experts doing some excellent work and receive a day rate in the region of £150 - £250 per day.
To apply send a copy of your CV to Fran or call 0117 926 530 for more info!