— Lovely brand, creative and digitally focussed agency
Salary: to £30k
Location: Central Bristol
- Rare opportunity for an Account Manager to join this truly creative agency.
- Enjoy working across a varied and interesting client base.
- Play a lead role in delivering client and project success .
- Salary up to £30k with great benefits.
Opportunities to join this fantastic, creatively led agency don’t come along all too often. If joining a small team of creative, marketing and digital experts that collaborate to produce stunning projects, this could be just the agency you’ve been searching for.
What you’ll be doing
Working across a broad mix of clients (including leisure, arts, education and not for profit to throw in a few example sectors), you’ll enjoy playing a lead role in delivering project success. You’ll be the lynch pin that scopes, plans, writes the creative brief and manages the timeline, whilst acting as the link between the studio and client.
As broad of as the client base are the projects and campaigns you’ll emerge yourself into, from brand development from the ground up, through to delivering digital design and build projects. Working closely with the creative and strategy Director you’ll ensure that projects meet the brief and purpose, whilst internally you’ll enjoy putting your stamp down and making a mark on the agency, driving best practice and supporting growth. This is an agency that want to hear your opinions and ideas.
What experience you’ll need
- A proven back ground as an Account Manager (or Account Executive ready to take the step up) gained within a creatively driven agency environment
- A sound appreciation of brand and design will be essentially, coupled with a knowledge of digital design and build
- You’ll be energetic, enjoy new challenges and have a positive outlook on life
- You’ll enjoy working amongst a close knit team, supporting one another at all times
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- A salary of between £26k - £30k (depending on experience), the opportunity to work across a brilliant client base where two projects are rarely the same, lovely offices in the centre of Bristol, flexible working hours and regular social events.
Please get in touch with Fran now for more information.Back to jobs