Junior Traffic/Studio Manager
— Creative Agency
Salary: £On Experience
- Award winning brand agency to call home.
- Work amongst the best in the creative industry, who produce iconic work.
- Genuine career progression opportunities on offer.
This is a truly exciting Junior Traffic/Studio Manager opportunity to join one of the finest creative agencies in the West. With drive, ambition and flawless organisation skills, you’ll pride yourself in exceeding expectations and ensuring everybody has what they needs to work as efficiently as possible and the agency is ran like a well-oiled machine.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this dynamic, fun and hardworking studio you’ll play an important supportive role to the Traffic Manager. Your role will be varied and you’ll spin many plates including managing multiple work-streams, scheduling when members of the team are absent, understanding internal capability, freelance support ensuring they have all the tools ready to get going from the start and everything else inbetween. This is going to be a busy and fast paced role, so you’ll need to enjoy the buzz of agency live and thrive in this environment.
They will have high expectations, but this won’t faze you, in fact you’ll embrace the opportunity to impress at every opportunity and this will be unflappable under pressure delivering with a fine balance of enthusiasm, pro-actively, professionalism and high quality.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have an agency background, whether that is a marketing communications, integrated or creative agency – ideally a branding agency but it is not essential.
- You could be an Account Executive, Junior Traffic Manager, Junior Studio Manager or even in an administration role at the moment.
- You will be dedicated and enthusiastic about operations, managing busy workloads and putting pieces of the puzzle back together.
- You will have a solutions orientated approach.
- Confident, friendly and have a strong personality but also more importantly able to keep a cool head in stressful situations.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary in line with your experience, plus an amazing creative, passionate and fun team to become a key part of, where your agency career will be rocketed to dizzying heights.
So if you’ve got that special something they’re after and have creative agency experience then please get in touch and tell us why you think you’re what they need.