You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Account Manager (B2B)
— Creative & Marketing Agency
- New role with leading marketing agency.
- Leading the delivery of comms, content and digital output for big name clients.
- Fantastic company culture with classy offices.
This is a great chance to join one of Bristol's leading specialist marketing agencies and own the performance of a number of their core clients.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to one of the Directors of the company, you'll be responsible for leading a small client services team to own the performance of comms, PR and digital content work for a number of the agency's core clients. You'll be core client point of contact, using your expert knowledge in B2B or corporate comms to keep them confident in the agency's ability to deliver successful work, as well as your communication skills to keep them happy and updated. You'll be collaborating with internal creative teams to ensure workflow is well planned and organised, that projects are being delivered on time and on budget, and that all parties are up to speed and with their expectations managed at each step of the process.
What experience you'll need
- First and foremost you'll be an excellent account handler with experience in managing multiple senior stakeholders on heavyweight projects.
- You'll ideally have Financial Services experience, if not you'll have lots of B2B and corporate experience, operating with commercial clients in a complex industry.
- You'll be an expert in leading client relationships, owning budgets, running large-scale meetings and strategically owning the success of client accounts.
- You'll be an articulate communicator with a passion for content.
What you'll get in return for your talent
Salary wise, we're looking from £30k - £35k for the right person, with a very nice set of benefits to boot. Central offices, a great team culture and a global network of partners, clients and a sterling agency reputation will also be at your disposal.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV as soon as you can, as this role is likely to turn around very quickly.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: