Senior Account Manager/ Account Director
— Content & Comms Agency
Salary: Up to £40k
- Enjoy working for a fast growing written content and communications agency based in the heart of Bristol.
- Lead the direction and success of a several key clients, delivering a wide range of services
- Salary £30k - £40k (on experience).
This reputable and ambitious communications and content consultancy is on the lookout for an Account Director to manage on a variety of accounts with content writing, proofreading and managing a varied portfolio of clients. This highly regarded organisation produce everything from corporate annual reports to digital content and social media re-writes.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for either a Senior Account Manager or Account Director (all about finding the right person!) who’ll act as the first point of contact for clients; taking detailed briefs for new projects, asking all of the right questions to really get to the bottom of their objectives and communicating this accordingly to writers, ensuring you’ve given them all they need to get it right first time. You’ll also get involved with proofreading and editing work, delivering feedback if necessary, before handing over to the client. This role is all about building and nurturing client relationships, so you’ll attend regular meetings, supporting new business meetings, brief taking, delivering workshops and advising on a wide range of copy, content and tone services. You’ll also bring an eye for identifying and seizing opportunities to up and cross sell - helping clients identify how to add the most value to their business.
What experience you’ll need
- An established Senior Account Manager or Account Director looking for a new agency to call home.
- A strong appreciation of content, copy and written communications.
- Top notch client communication and development skills.
- Commercial acumen that thrives through nurturing relationships and networking.
- Strong B2B experience, corporate comms, ideally within financial services, professional services and technology.
- We’re open to hearing from client side candidate in a Comms/ Communications Manager role for a B2B business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Not only will you be working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, you’ll have access to a range of benefits and can expect a salary of between £35K - £40K dependent on experience.
If you meet the above criteria, get in touch with Fran today!Back to jobs