— Communications agency
- Award winning internal comms / employee engagement agency.
- Extremely generous benefits and package on offer.
- Exciting global client list.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join an award winning internal comms and employee engagement agency based in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
Working from their beautiful and collaborative studio, you’ll be a key addition to the client services team. As Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, you’ll nurture client relationships, getting under the skin of their brand and advising on all things employee engagement and internal comms. You won’t be afraid to push back on briefs, questioning objectives and thinking creatively to devise interesting campaigns. As you might expect, you’ll manage projects end to end, from briefing to costings and maximising growth opportunities, as well as overseeing more junior account handlers, ultimately ensuring all projects are delivered on time, on brief and to an exceptionally high quality.
Fancy a trip to New York or Chicago? Working with big brands in the US, you'll have the opportunity to travel overseas a couple of times a year in order to develop client relationships even further.
What experience you’ll need
- You might be a strong Account Manager looking for your next step up, or a Senior Account Manager looking for a new agency to call home.
- Ideally your background will be in internal communications / employee engagement but we’re keen to hear from Account Managers and Senior Account Managers who have gained their experience in integrated or creative agencies.
- Commercial acumen and confidence in your ability to build solid long term relationships with clients.
- Exceptional communication skills and organisation.
- You’ll have a unique style with plenty of spark, drive and personality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary between £30k - £40k, dependent on experience, plus amazing benefits and the chance to join a hugely talented team of creatives and account handlers within an agency that’s really going places.
Please contact Becky at ADLIB with your CV today.Back to jobs