You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Employer branding
- Exciting clients and campaigns to manage.
- Successful agency to call home.
- Very generous package.
This hugely successful employer branding agency with global recognition is on the lookout for a commercial and equally creative Account Director to join their talented team.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will revolve around nurturing and developing long standing relationships with new and existing clients. You’ll proactively source new clients for the agency and you’ll be lucky enough to work closely with an exciting client base made up of many household brands. You’ll manage fascinating projects end to end – it’ll be down to you to develop strategic solutions in response to any and all challenges your clients face, with the support of your talented team of course. This is a fast paced and diverse role with lots of responsibility – you’ll need to be able to guide your team to success through consistently mentoring each individual to the best of your ability.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be an Account Director currently working for an integrated agency, branding agency or an employee engagement and internal comms agency.
- Strong client manager with a keen commercial acumen – you’ll be polished and confident when presenting and pitching to clients.
- Surplus of knowledge around branding and marketing.
- Approachable and diplomatic – you’ll know how to get the best out of your team.
- Passion for delivering first class campaigns for your clients.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A generous salary of up to £50k is on offer here – entirely dependent on experience – in addition to great benefits and exciting career development opportunities.
Get in touch with Hannah today if you think you fit the bill.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: