You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development and Marketing Director
— Global Brand Design Agency
- A brand new opportunity for an agency experienced Business Development and Marketing Director.
- Global client base with some incredible well known, challenger and new to market brands.
- Work amongst some of the finest creative minds in the industry.
This is a senior position that calls for an agency experienced brand design specialist with the ability to deliver a successful marketing and business development strategy in line with the business growth plans.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with Senior Management you’ll be at the front line of qualifying, engaging and driving success from inbound business enquiries to driving prospects into real engagement, story telling that presents the agency to perfection. Due to their success and heritage the agency you'll enjoy a stream of enquiries from start-ups to global giants, which coupled with the identification and approach to specific market verticals will produce the ideal balance that meets their growth plans.Central to the role of Business Development and Marketing Director will be the ability to take the client from that initial engagement through the engagement and conversion cycle. You'll pull together internal resources, expertise, storytelling, idea and proposal writing – You’ll present with conviction, demonstrating why working together is the winning partnership.
And essentially measure and report on activity, identifying who, what and where the right verticals and markets lie, what metrics lead to success.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- This is a senior position that calls for a commercial agency professional that hears what the client is saying, what their business is all about, who the audience are and essentially and gets to the nub of things.
- You may be a Business Development Director, Marketing Manager, Group Account Director, Strategist or an Account Director who loves playing a key role in converting business and relationship building, either way you’d be well qualified to succeed, the essential is an agency background.
- You’ll have a real passion for marketing and new business, strategic nous, creative literacy, be marketing savvy, enjoy delivering projects and pitches, hold excellent written skills, have a deep understanding of sectors and markets.
- A Business Development and Marketing Director who’s an excited and energetic storyteller with the ability to own and drive a plan with flair and professionalism.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary in line with your experience to date and what you can bring to the agency, generous holiday allowance, lovely working environment and the chance to join a high awarded business amongst some of the South West’s finest.
Please get in touch with Nick now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: