You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Client Services Director / Commercial Director
— Brand and Comms Agency
- Lovely opportunity for a Client Services / Commercial Director to join a growing brand and communications agency based in Bristol.
- Lead the growth of existing client and new business activity.
- Drive the commerciality of the studio.
- Base salary up to £60k with further bonus incentives and long term prospects.
This is a brilliant role for an experienced Client Services Director / Commercial Director to join an experienced brand and communications agency based in Bristol where you’ll drive success in many guises across the business.
What you’ll be doing
Leading a small, but growing, account management team you’ll take the lead growth role in getting under the skin of an established client base spread across four core industry sectors, driving relationships and growth across the portfolio. When it comes to new business you’ll head up the proposition, shaping the marketing plan, networking, getting the agencies name out there regionally and beyond, utilising a wealth of credentials and heritage to identify prospects and kick start conversations from the ground up.
Commercially you’ll ensure the team work cohesively and effectively as a unit, engaged into the businesses vision, the client’s work they are producing and essentially achieving strong commercial outcomes.
What experience you’ll need
- Senior experience gained within a creatively led design, marketing or communications agency
- You could be an Account Director looking to step up, a Group Account Director, Client Services Director or Business Development Director – either way we want to hear from you
- An engaging and collaborative approach to work, team orientated and commercial
- A strong head for leading business development activity effectively
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £60k base, further incentives for bonus earning potential, lovely central offices and the opportunity to take a wider stake in the business once you’ve earned your stripes.
Please get in touch with Fran now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: