Account Manager (b2b)
— Respected Integrated Agency
- An agency with great, well known global Clients portfolio.
- Fantastic company culture and office vibe.
- An office is located a short distance away from central Bristol.
A wonderful opportunity became available to join a leading marketing and design agency with a strong international presence and an impressive long-standing client base. They are on the lookout for an impressive Account Manager to join their thriving team.
What you'll be doing
As a successful candidates you, work closely with Account Director and Senior Account Managers and you'll support them with managing all day to day operational aspects of your accounts. In a nutshell, you'll be working on a wide range of projects - large and small, on and offline, from print advertising and animation to web, international events and marketing campaigns - so we need someone proactive and happy to get stuck in wherever they may be needed. Taking briefs, inquiring, briefing creatives, managing projects to delivery, running client meetings, invoicing and reporting, you'll pay meticulous attention to detail and you'll keep a cool head under pressure.
What experience you'll need
- A proven track record working for a marketing agency.
- Solid knowledge of b2b marketing.
- Exposure to cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Being a real “team player” and having a positive approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary up to £30k and the opportunity to become part of and have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team within a fantastic agency. There will be some travel required as a part of this role.
If you require more information please contact Ania on 0117 926 9530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Leading Creative AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30-35k