You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Internal Communications
- Big ticket, strategic internal communications and employment engagement expertise.
- Lovely, well established business with a fantastic environment.
- Enjoy working with some pretty big brand names on strategic employee projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an internal communications specialist to get their teeth into some seriously interesting clients and projects on a national and international level and help drive employee engagement success to a whole new level.
What you’ll be doing
Essentially you’ll be creating amazing employee experiences across a portfolio of forward thinking businesses and brands. A strategic thinker with the ability to design you’ll enjoy delivering workshops and focus groups whilst getting under the skin of a business to understand their challenges and help drive effective employee engagement solutions.
What experience you’ll need
- A good standing of delivering in-house internal communications or employee experiences
- A track record of big brand strategic programme creation and delivery
- An enjoyment of working with face to face, managing stakeholders and running workshops
- Sound business acumen
- A stack of energy and initiative that drives results and happy clients
- Top notch writing abilities
What you’ll get in return for you talents
In return we offer a salary c. £35k - £40k (on experience), a fantastic working environment, progression and much more.
Please get in touch with Hannah now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: