— Internal Communications
- Big ticket, strategic internal communications and employment engagement expertise.
- Lovely, well established business with a fantastic environment.
- Enjoy working with some pretty big brand names on strategic employee projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an internal communications specialist to get their teeth into some seriously interesting clients and projects on a national and international level and help drive employee engagement success to a whole new level.
What you’ll be doing
Essentially you’ll be creating amazing employee experiences across a portfolio of forward thinking businesses and brands. A strategic thinker with the ability to design you’ll enjoy delivering workshops and focus groups whilst getting under the skin of a business to understand their challenges and help drive effective employee engagement solutions.
What experience you’ll need
- A good standing of delivering in-house internal communications or employee experiences
- A track record of big brand strategic programme creation and delivery
- An enjoyment of working with face to face, managing stakeholders and running workshops
- Sound business acumen
- A stack of energy and initiative that drives results and happy clients
- Top notch writing abilities
What you’ll get in return for you talents
In return we offer a salary c. £35k - £40k (on experience), a fantastic working environment, progression and much more.
Please get in touch with Fran now for more information.Back to jobs