— Creative Integrated Agency
- Highly respected integrated marketing agency to call home.
- Competitive salary and fantastic career progression prospects.
- Exciting client portfolio and projects.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join one of the best independent creative agencies in Bristol, where you’ll get stuck in working on creative projects for global household FMCG brands.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for an engaging and enthusiastic Account Executive to support this agency’s busy client service team. You’ll play a key role in supporting the Account Managers deliver some very exciting branding and creative projects for an even more exciting client list. You’ll thrive in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously through the studio and building strong relationships with clients. You will work closely with internal creative teams to, making sure work is delivered on time to the highest possible standard - it’ll be up to you to ensure everything runs like clockwork!
What experience you’ll need
- You will ideally have gained a year's experience in an agency, whether that's an integrated, design or digital agency, we don’t mind.
- Confident communicator with first rate relationship management skills.
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving, always striving to ensure projects run as smoothly as possible.
- Great interpersonal, teamwork and relationship management skills with a commercial acumen.
- You’ll be proactive and motivated with great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You’ll be passionate about all things branding with the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience, plus a generous benefits package, not to mention the opportunity to work within a hugely successful agency with lots of scope for progression.
If this is just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for just send us your CV and let us do the rest!Back to jobs