— Established Digital Agency
- Brand new Account Director role with a highly established and respected digital agency.
- Generous package on offer - work for an agency who look after their staff.
- Exciting new client and campaigns to manage.
This is a unique opportunity to take on a pivotal role within one of Bristol’s most respected digital agencies where you’ll take the lead on a brand new client account.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with talented teams of strategists, developers, digital project managers, UX and creatives, you’ll scope out and deliver a range of digital projects, all the while ensuring exemplary levels of service are consistently delivered to clients. You’ll be commercially savvy, identifying, developing and converting new business opportunities with existing and future clients and managing client’s strategy, delivery, growth and performance. With a diligent approach to monthly forecasting and a keen interest in all things marketing, digital, brand and technology, you’ll lead others in the client services team to success. Working collaboratively on new and exciting projects across strategy, UX, design and implementation will come naturally to you, as will playing a lead role in an established agency. Alongside this, there is significant opportunity for ideation and creativity – it’s a brilliant time to join the agency as they continue to grow and bring on more exceptional clients.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be a Digital Account Director from an integrated or digital agency looking for a new challenge, or maybe you’ll be a talented Senior Account Manager looking for your next step up.
- Significant digital campaign and web design and build experience under your belt.
- Naturally you’ll be a confident communicator with excellent rapport building skills.
- B2B digital marketing experience.
- Strong commercial and tenacious acumen with the ability to spot opportunities and cross-sell when appropriate in a consultative manner, ensuring clients’ are getting the most out of campaigns.
- Solid grasp of core design and build processes and approaches and an understanding of major CMS platforms.
What you’ll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent progression opportunities, you’ll learn from the best in the business and join one of the South West’s most respected digital agencies.
If you fit the bill, get in touch today!Back to jobs