You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Established Digital Agency
- Brand new Account Director role with a highly established and respected digital agency.
- Generous package on offer - work for an agency who look after their staff.
- Exciting new client and campaigns to manage.
This is a unique opportunity to take on a pivotal role within one of Bristols most respected digital agencies where youll take the lead on a brand new client account.
What youll be doing
Working closely with talented teams of strategists, developers, digital project managers, UX and creatives, youll scope out and deliver a range of digital projects, all the while ensuring exemplary levels of service are consistently delivered to clients. Youll be commercially savvy, identifying, developing and converting new business opportunities with existing and future clients and managing clients strategy, delivery, growth and performance. With a diligent approach to monthly forecasting and a keen interest in all things marketing, digital, brand and technology, youll lead others in the client services team to success. Working collaboratively on new and exciting projects across strategy, UX, design and implementation will come naturally to you, as will playing a lead role in an established agency. Alongside this, there is significant opportunity for ideation and creativity - its a brilliant time to join the agency as they continue to grow and bring on more exceptional clients.
What experience youll need
- Youll ideally be a Digital Account Director from an integrated or digital agency looking for a new challenge, or maybe youll be a talented Senior Account Manager looking for your next step up.
- Significant digital campaign and web design and build experience under your belt.
- Naturally youll be a confident communicator with excellent rapport building skills.
- B2B digital marketing experience.
- Strong commercial and tenacious acumen with the ability to spot opportunities and cross-sell when appropriate in a consultative manner, ensuring clients are getting the most out of campaigns.
- Solid grasp of core design and build processes and approaches and an understanding of major CMS platforms.
What youll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent progression opportunities, youll learn from the best in the business and join one of the South Wests most respected digital agencies.
If you fit the bill, get in touch today!