Digital Account Director
— Pure Play Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £40k
- Brand new Account Director position with a fast growing digital agency.
- Perfect opportunity for a Senior Account Manager looking for a step up!
- Offices in the heart of Bristol, commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Cheltenham/ Gloucestershire.
This mid-sized digital agency in Bristol of over 20 people have a solid platform for growth and a really down to earth vibe about them as well as some impressive clients, and a specialism in web design and build. Due to growth they’re looking for an experienced Account Director to join the team.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Digital Account Manager or Digital Account Director you’ll be responsible for the strategic direction and development for key established and emerging accounts within the agency. We’re talking big brands, high value clients, where you’ll have ownership and overall responsibility for their strategy, operation, delivery, growth and performance, with the support of an Account Executive. To help you succeed in your mission you’ll be supported by talented developers, UX and creative teams, each filled with specialists within their field, pulling together and producing the highest quality work.
What experience you’ll need
- It goes without saying your experience will be gained within an agency – whether that’s a pure play digital agency or an integrated agency with a strong digital offering.
- You’ll be an experienced Senior Account Manager who is looking for a next step up into a Director role, or an Account Director who is early on and looking for a fresh challenge.
- You will be fervently passionate about digital and building relationships for the long term.
- Naturally you’ll embed yourselves into a client’s marketing team and be an extension to their business, as opposed to having a ‘project’ mindset.
- You will be a natural leader and have previous line management/ mentoring experience.
- Strong commercial acumen, have the ability to spot opportunities and cross-sell when appropriate in a consultative manner, ensuring clients’ are getting the most out of campaigns and all services this digital agency are able to provide.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return a competitive salary is offered, in the region of £35k - £40k. This is a truly unique role with incredible potential to grow and ‘own’ something… this may well be lacking in your current role where you’ve hit a glass ceiling!
If you’re an agency experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director who’d love nothing more than join a specialist digital agency at a key stage of growth, get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today to get the ball rolling.Back to jobs