You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior Digital Project Manager
— Brilliant Digital Agency
- Unique opportunity to break in to digital project management.
- Successful digital agency to call home and progress with.
- Starting salary of up to £25k.
Would you like to join one of the South West’s fastest growing agencies? This is an exciting opportunity to do just that. This lucky candidate will find themselves working on some fascinating digital projects for some very exciting clients.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely alongside client services and operational teams, and with guidance from Project Managers, you’ll support in the delivery of complex digital solutions, ensuring the smooth running of each and every project so that client’s expectations are consistently exceeded. Assisting in scoping out, planning and briefing projects, you’ll get to grips with some very exciting web build and development projects for high profile clients.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong communication skills and high level client management/customer service skills.
- Proactive and dynamic approach to working.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Excellent multitasking skills as you’ll need to juggle a number of projects at any one time.
- Ideally you'll have gained experience within a digital/integrated agency.
- Ideally you'll have proven digital project management/production experience at a junior level.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Not only will you be working for an award winning, forward thinking agency, you will be given real opportunity for career progression here. The salary will depend on your experience but will be up to around £25k.
Get in touch with Fran if you think you meet the criteria above.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: