Freelance Account Manager
— 6 month contract
- 6 month contract starting immediately.
- Lovely integrated/ creative agency to work for.
- Exciting campaigns to manage.
If you’re a marketing / communications agency experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who can be pretty readily available to join an award-winning integrated agency in Bristol, get in touch!
What you’ll be doing
Managing a wide range of multichannel projects you’ll support the senior client services team. They’re pretty stacked with work at the moment so this will be more of a question of keeping all the plates spinning, updating project schedules, managing client queries day to day and overseeing high quality is maintained with your high attention to detail, as well as personable relationship building skills.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be immediately available or able to start very soon.
- You will be able to commit for the full duration of the project for 6 months.
- Your experience will be gained agency side, ideally a marketing, creative, integrated or communications agency.
- You will be working at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director at the moment.
- You will be a capable safe pair of hands that they can reply on.
- A confident project manager is essential, you’ll be super-organised, unflappable, enthusiastic and just keen to do a good job in the time you’re there.
What you’ll expect in return
A pro rata’d salary of up to £30k, plus a friendly team where you’ll be made to feel right at home.
Please get in touch with Hannah at ADLIB your CV today.Back to jobs