You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Account Manager/ Account Director
— Cutting Edge Tech
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role with one of the agency's largest clients.
- Bristol based office, a short walk from the city centre.
- Fantastic team, lovely office culture and benefits.
This is an amazing opportunity for an established Senior Account Manager or Digital Account Director who lives, breathes and sleeps digital to join this hugely successful tech agency.
What you’ll be doing
We’re seeking an agency experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director with sound knowledge of web design and build and digital campaigns and the ability to think strategically. Utilising your commercial accumen, your role will be all about growing accounts and developing deep relationships with a variety of stakeholders, whilst working in conjunction with other agencies.
The work on this account is extremely varied, using a range of technology to support and develop your client's business by reaching the widest audience possible. This could be through platform development, customer journeys/UX, CRO, analytics, mobile apps or web development.
What experience you’ll need
- Your knowledge of web and app development, UX, analytics and conversion rate optimisation will be second to none.
- You’ll ideally come from a specialist digital or tech agency at Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director level.
- You'll have demonstatable experience growing client accounts and developing relationships with your commerical mindset.
- You'll be well versed in forecasting, understanding figures and managing client revenue.
- Previous line management and leadership experience would be ideal as you'll be mentoring junior staff.
- It goes without saying that you’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to drive client relationships forward.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary between £37k - £42k, entirely dependent on experience (potentially more for the right person), 25 days holiday, pension, health insurance; early Friday finishes in the summer and an excellent working environment within a well-established business that puts value on a decent work / life balance.
This is a critical role to the agency - they are looking to get interviews booked in as early as next week so get in touch today!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: