— Brilliant Integrated Agency
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the best marketing agency’s Bristol has to offer.
- Access to a fantastic working culture and great benefits.
- Flexible part time hours.
One of Bristol’s and the South West’s most highly regarded marketing agencies is on the hunt for a talented Marketing Executive who will play a key role in raising the agency’s profile and helping to dive the business forward.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with the senior team to develop and support the agency’s business plan and overall image through spreading the word on each and every success via all relevant channels as part of a clear marketing strategy. Day to day you’ll roll out targeted campaigns end to end to support the business development team, creating compelling content to be delivered within social media, DM, digital marketing and PR campaigns. You’ll ensure the website is regularly updated, managing content for blogs and maintaining all social media channels, creating a social media calendar for all industry events for which you will make a regular appearance. You’ll also work closely with the digital team to produce monthly web analytics, optimising attrition through quality SEO. This role will be extremely varied and no day will be the same!
What experience you’ll need
- A solid track record gained within a marketing agency role; this could suit an Account Executive or Account Manager looking for a client side role.
- Proven experience delivering social media, DM, PR and digital marketing campaigns.
- First rate communication skills and a natural rapport building ability.
- A natural multitasker with the ability to manage challenging situations with an optimistic outlook.
- Engaging, positive and cheerful with a great sense of humour and strong relationship building talents.
- Well organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- A flair for creative writing with the ability to produce content for different audiences.
- Proactive and flexible, able to work collaboratively with your team.
- A solid understanding of agency life and how an agency runs.
- A passion for digital marketing, particularly content and social media.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking for a truly innovative agency to call home. Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be up to £25k.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please get in touch with Hannah today!Back to jobs