You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Experiential Account Director
— Luxury Brand
- Lovely opportunity for an Experiential Account Director to join a hugely successful integrated marketing agency in the heart of Bristol.
- Play a leading role in the success of this global brands experiential marketing success.
- Great salary, working environment and opportunity.
Experiential Account Directors, opportunities to work for a brilliant integrated agency and get your teeth into this global luxury brand don’t come along every day. If you’re an experiential expert and on the hunt for a new challenge we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
Account Directors play a key role within the agencies experiential team, they facilitate creation and application of strategic insight that results in the development of effective brand experience and event ideas. Working directly with the client you’ll design and deliver brand experiences, understanding their customer’s behaviours and desires, resulting in creative and immersive live events and initiatives that connect the brand and its audience.
The team work directly with clients and departments across the agency to design and deliver people-centred brand experiences. They use insight to understand people’s behaviours and desires, then craft creative and immersive live events and amplification initiatives that authentically connect with people. As an Experiential Account Director, you will be the owner of key client relationships and the first point of contact for primary clients, providing strategic direction for all aspects of the account and oversight of all live delivery.
What experience you’ll need
- A proven track record in experiential marketing within an integrated agency or client side
- The ability to develop and deliver experiential and brand experience strategies that respond effectively to client briefs
- A proven track record of delivering experiential events and initiatives
- Brilliant communication skills on all levels
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £40k to £50k (dependent on experience), a comprehensive benefits package, seriously nice offices and a lovely career working for one of the South West’s leading agencies.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: