Junior PR Account Executive
— Boutique, eco-friendly agency
- Lovely, purpose-led employer.
- Dynamic, all-encompassing role.
- A unique opportunity to kick start your PR career.
This is a great opportunity to join a specialist PR agency with offices in central Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report into an Account Manager and you’ll support her with managing multiple accounts, mainly for Clients that support “clean tech and energy”. No two days will be the same in this role and you’ll be regularly exposed to different activities such as pitching stories to the media, providing support at events, managing social media campaigns and media monitoring.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Educated to a degree level (2:1 or above) in related subject.
- A genuine understanding of sustainability issues.
- A true interest in how the media landscape works.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/ £19k + benefits and a lovely central Bristol office location.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / PR & Communications jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Respected Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30k