You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Account Manager
— Lovely PR Agency
- Unique opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a young, dynamic agency.
- Manage great projects for an impressive portfolio of B2B clients.
- Central Bristol location.
If you’re a PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with solid B2B experience, this one’s for you. We’re working with a forward thinking PR agency on the hunt for a self-starter to join their lovely team.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Account Manager, nurturing relationships with current clients and establishing and developing relationships with potential new clients will come naturally to you. This is an integral role to the agency which will see you getting stuck in managing digital, social and content led campaigns, as well as driving media relations and coordinating more traditional PR campaigns for an exciting client list. Your days will be diverse and extremely interesting. You’ll have a commercial acumen and a keen eye for spotting new opportunities to grow accounts and win new clients, proactively contributing to driving the success of this brilliant agency.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an agency experienced PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with B2B experience. (Experience with tech clients would be ideal but not essential).
- We’re ideally looking for someone well versed in media relations as well as digital, social and content led PR.
- Your writing skills will be second to none, you’ll need to be able to create copy for a range of platforms and translate complex jargon in to simple and digestible content.
- You’ll be a confident communicator with exceptional client handling skills.
- A passion for PR and an excitement for learning and development is key.
- You’ll be adaptable, self-motivated and proactive in your approach to client and campaign management.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on experience and a thriving agency to call home.
Please get in touch with Hannah at ADLIB today!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: