— 3 month contract
Rate: Up to £300 per day
- Leading digital agency who specialise in website design and build and digital campaigns.
- 3 month contract starting immediately.
- Day rate £200 - £300.
We’re searching for a Studio/Traffic Manager to join the busy studio of this brilliant digital agency on a contract basis for 3 months, starting immediately.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in a fast paced studio delivering on digital, creative and marketing requirements. You’ll work alongside the Studio Manager, working closely with creative, client service and production teams getting stuck in with taking briefs, managing production timelines, giving brand advice, alongside trafficking and managing the work schedule of in house artworkers, ultimately ensuring the output is of the highest quality and delivered on time.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll need to be a highly organised, confident and hands on Studio/Traffic Manager to join this busy creative studio.
- Your experience will likely be gained in a marketing agency, ideally digital.
- Well versed in the digital, creative and print production process.
- You’ll be central to managing all workflow and resource going through the studio, knowing what is being worked on, by who and when.
- You will be well versed in digesting and questioning briefs, ensuring the studio is running to full capacity, you’ll be an expert in managing the ever changing demands of a busy studio.
- As it’s a contract it’s important that you’re able to commit for the full duration (3 months).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A day rate in the region of £200 - £300 is being offered here, not to mention the opportunity to join a thriving digital agency, amongst the brightest talent in the industry.
We’re looking to move quickly with this one so get in touch with Chloe today if you meet the above criteria!Back to jobs