— Creative Studio
- Fast paced, well respected agency full of talented creatives.
- Get stuck in overseeing the delivery of creative projects.
- 14 month contract.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day you’ll be responsible for managing the resource and workflow for this agency’s busy creative studio. You’ll coordinate talented teams of designers, editors and animators, managing the efficiency of multiple projects simultaneously. Working closely with the Creative Director and Producers, you’ll be fully aware of the studio’s capacity and any upcoming projects to enable you to consistently find the right resource. The smooth running of the studio will be your top priority – you’ll proactively search for new freelance talent and maintain internal systems to ensure the agency function as effectively as possible.
What experience you’ll need
- Naturally, you’ll have strong people skills and know how to get the best out of people.
- You’ll be process driven with keen analytical and strategic skills.
- Solution based approach to projects.
- You’ll be well versed managing project schedules and budgets.
- Ideally you’ll currently be a Studio Manager or Traffic Manager in an integrated, creative, design or content agency.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be eligible for a salary of up to £30k, dependent on experience, as well as the chance to be a part of a super friendly team who work collaboratively to deliver great creative work.
Get in touch with your CV ASAP!Back to jobs