You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Creative Studio
- Fast paced, well respected agency full of talented creatives.
- Get stuck in overseeing the delivery of creative projects.
- 14 month contract.
What youll be doing
Day to day youll be responsible for managing the resource and workflow for this agencys busy creative studio. Youll coordinate talented teams of designers, editors and animators, managing the efficiency of multiple projects simultaneously. Working closely with the Creative Director and Producers, youll be fully aware of the studios capacity and any upcoming projects to enable you to consistently find the right resource. The smooth running of the studio will be your top priority - youll proactively search for new freelance talent and maintain internal systems to ensure the agency function as effectively as possible.
What experience youll need
- Naturally, youll have strong people skills and know how to get the best out of people.
- Youll be process driven with keen analytical and strategic skills.
- Solution based approach to projects.
- Youll be well versed managing project schedules and budgets.
- Ideally youll currently be a Studio Manager or Traffic Manager in an integrated, creative, design or content agency.
What youll get in return for your talents
Youll be eligible for a salary of up to £30k, dependent on experience, as well as the chance to be a part of a super friendly team who work collaboratively to deliver great creative work.
Get in touch with your CV ASAP!