You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive
— Excellent Benefits
- Central Bristol Location.
- Technical and Analytical Role.
- Working within a tight-knit team.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with a history of delivering successful digital campaigns to work within the heart of Bristol as a Digital Marketing Executive in collaboration with a team of digital marketing professionals.
What youll be doing?
Within your team you will be responsible for end to end management of the clients digital campaigns, from concept to implementation to optimisation and reporting. You will support a range of digital projects and the delivery of the business marketing plans alongside overall business ambitions, this will be done by driving the user focussed digital assets and initiatives.
You will also get to create key collateral including marketing brochures and flyers to ensure all pieces meet the brand guidelines alongside creating appropriate content. Furthermore you will get to use your analytical skills in order to provide analysis and insight to aid data driven decisions.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience in a digital focussed role
- Campaign Management experience
- Track record in stakeholder management as well as delivering successful digital campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing principles
- Analytical mindset and natural problem-solving skills
- Experience with Adobe CC would be benefical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What youll get in return?
You will get to work within a great team with a competitive salary range on offer (£25K - £28K) with great benefits including a contributory pension plan, private healthcare options, life assurance and an annual salary review.
This really is a great opportunity for someone to join an exceptional employer. Apply now or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for more information.