Junior Data Scientist
— High growth technology firm
Salary: £25000 - £35000
• Join a team of skilled Data Scientists working at the forefront of their field.
• Great working environment, flexible hours, and bonus scheme.
• Modern technology, excellent training & development opportunities.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology and working in an stimulating scientific field? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a globally known Tech firm who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
Working in the company’s brand-new offices in Central Bristol you’ll join a newly built team of Data Scientists to work on a range of Data Science and Machine Learning projects to support the development of new scientific instruments as well as improving the company’s current range of products.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A MSc or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• Exposure to Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
• Programming skills in Python ideally (using libraries like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn)
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
• Experience working an Agile environment would be a real bonus here as well.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is £25K - £35K with a number of great benefits like; flexible working hours, annual company-wide bonus, a profit share scheme, news offices in Central Bristol, opportunities to collaborate with their other offices in the UK and abroad and the chance to work with a supportive and sociable team.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs