You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Trading Data Analyst
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your Python, SQL and Tableau skills in a commercial environment.
- Working with large and varied data sets, allowing you to be more creative and flexible with your analysis.
- Leading Energy firm in central Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to expand your skills and set into a role where you can absorb key industry knowledge and therefore it is crucial you are passionate about your job and keen to learn!
What you’ll be doing
The Trading department is looking for an Analyst to work on varied projects building processes and models to optimise the value created by the team.
The team you will be working in has a long to-do list of varied projects and therefore you need to always be hungry for more!
The team predominantly works with Python, SQL and Tableau and so it is important you are proficient in at least one of the stated. However, you will be working alongside four other analysts whose varied expertise will be able to support you during your development whilst you learn the other technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Managing large data
- Creating reports on any imbalances and trading/forecasting performances.
- Automation using Python, whilst improving the way processes are created within the trading team.
- Supporting the GM and Risk Team by forecasting industry costs and assessing potential risks individually.
- Performing analysis on various topics and working with data flows in SQL to provide insight and support the business’ performance.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience as well as an amazing benefits package and a generous bonus scheme.
In your role, you will have the freedom to suggest what YOU think you should be focusing on by presenting insight into how it may impact the business.
Please get in touch with Wiktoria with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: