Senior Data Analyst
— Innovative Technology firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing Data and Analytics function at an innovative company
- Gain further commercial experience using Python
- Great benefits package, bonus and working environment in central Bristol
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within data analysis, insight and business intelligence in a forward thinking and growing company. The company culture is amazing with a very open and collaborative working environment and is constantly evolving, meaning that progression opportunities are more than possible for the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Data Analyst will be part of the wider Data, Insight, Analytics and Business Intelligence team and will focus on getting insight from the business data, enhancing and automating reports and presenting visualisations to senior management to keep them aware of what's happening within the business.
You will use your skills in Python, data analysis, statistical understanding and data visualisation to have a real impact on business strategy and decision making.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 3 years experience of Data Analysis or Business Intelligence Analysis in a commercial setting
- Exposure to Python either from commercial experience or personal projects
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Data Visualisation skills (Tableau preferred, but training can be given on this)
- Exposure to Business Intelligence systems/platforms
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of £40K - £45K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and bonus scheme. The company is growing at a pace and innovating constantly.
The working environment is very collaborative and open with a flat structure feel to it. This team will face off the Data Science team and there may be opportunities to work on projects with them.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs