Customer Insight Analyst
— Leading Financial Services firm
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading financial services firm.
- Join at a time where the team is growing.
- Work with Data Scientists and learn new skills.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and quantitative marketing analytics team for a market financial services firm. Amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience of working alongside Data Scientists.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Customer Insight Analyst will work within the Data & Insight team and will immerse themselves in their customer data to ensure that the most is being made from all the customer data existing in the company. This role will be varied and the Customer Insight Analyst will work alongside Data Scientists supporting them with segmentation, propensity modelling and more.
The Customer Insight Analyst will gather data requirements from key stakeholders and use a variety of systems to provide strategic recommendation to the marketing department.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Degree in a numerate subject (STEM)
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience working within a data driven marketing function
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of statistical modelling using R / SPSS / SAS / STATA / Python / MATLAB
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £35K - £40K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and bonus.
The opportunity to work supporting a Data Science team and excellent progression opportunities.
Working for a market leading financial services firm
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs