You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Energy firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a new and growing team within the Risk Management team of a leading Energy company.
- Work in a varied role looking at regulatory change within the Energy industry combined with data analysis.
- Great benefits package, bonus and working environment in central Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative company to support their pricing strategy and to learn about the Energy Industry.
Work on a growing team within the Risk Management and Trading department for a leading Energy firm.
What you’ll be doing
The Pricing Analyst will work within the Risk Management department of this leading Energy supplier. The role will be varied with elements of industry research and regulation around pricing as well as data analysis, modelling and forecasting.
The Pricing Analyst will work with many different departments within the business and will become an expert in the Energy Industry's pricing processes and systems.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- BSc or MSc/PhD in Finance / Economics / Econometrics / Maths / Science / Computer Science
- Experience of modelling and forecasting
- Experience of using R / Python / SAS / SPSS / Stata / MATLAB for statistical modelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of the energy industry preferred but not essential
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive base salary of £30K - £35K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and bonus scheme.
- Excellent exposure to the business as well as the opportunity to gain some detailed and specialist knowledge of the Energy Industry.
- Work with some excellent and talented individuals within the Risk Management and Trading teams.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: