— Home-grown eCommerce Brand
- Join one of the area’s top eCommerce brands.
- Help them shape a new role for the team.
- Be part of a great company culture and progressive working environment.
We’re looking for a UX Analyst to join one of the area’s best known multi-channel retail businesses. This is a great opportunity for a user centred and analytical person to join the team in a new and exciting role for the business.
What you’ll be doing
The UX Analyst is responsible for driving great customer experience across the brands various customer facing websites (both B2B and B2C). Using a combination of analytics tools the UX Analyst will dig deep into user interactions; identify behaviours and help eliminate barriers to conversion across the many customer touchpoints.
This role will sit amongst the existing technical services team and work closely with front end development, content specialists, designers and other analysts. Alongside more technically focussed web analysts the UX specialist will make sense of data through reports and prepare documentation including wireframes and prototypes.
This is a new role for the business and represents an exciting time to join. The potential for this position is not only to dig into analytics but to further develop UX process for the business. Their ambition is to engage more with customers directly so there’s a great opportunity here to support their move towards more detailed user research and face to face testing.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of at least one industry standard digital analytics platform.
- Comfortable using Search Console or Adwords.
- Previous experience of wireframing and prototyping (ideally with a portfolio to support this).
- A natural problem solver, inquisitive and analytical in approach.
- Preferably previous experience within eCommerce.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In this role you’ll join a business with a great working culture. You’ll receive a pension, life assurance and a company profit share scheme. You’ll be supplied all the tools needed to do your job and be given some great opportunities for personal progression. This role in particular is new to the business so there’s a real chance to impact how customer experience is defined in the future.
Please apply with an up to date CV and any supporting work that includes wireframes and prototypes you have made in the past.Back to jobs