Application Support Engineer
— Industry leading technology
- Exciting, growing company with excellent offices.
- Fantastic professional development & progression opportunities.
- Excellent bunch of people & a very supportive environment.
Application Support Engineer with a keen desire to learn and progress needed to join a growing and very successful tech business in Bristol. You'll be joining a high performing and hardworking team who genuinely care about what they do. They are looking for someone who shares their work ethic and wants their technical skills to be pushed & in turn develop!
What skills you'll be needing
- It's essential that you have experience supporting internal and /or external software applications, in a similar 1st/2nd line support role.
- You'll need to be excellent at detecting errors and troubleshooting them quickly.
- Any experience with SQL, Active Directory, Citrix XenApp 7.x and VMware is highly beneficial.
- Bonus points if you have worked with Genesys Software or within a Contact Centre solutions environment.
- You'll be expected to have a keen desire to learn & continuously develop your technical skills.
What you'll be doing
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing 1st & 2nd line support to the company's internal applications, as well as offering support to their customers. The company provides multichannel contact centre solutions to customers such as Marks & Spencer's, Three & many more, so customer service needs to be nothing less than excellent. You'll be working across a range of applications and will be trained on a variety of different technologies, including Genesys.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll be joining a very supportive, friendly & sociable team who really look out for each other. The offices themselves are impressive and the atmosphere is second to none. Everyone who works there really feels a buzz around the growth & future of the company and the company are sincere advocates of internal progression and development opportunities.
If you want to join a company that can offer you exciting work & excellent progression opportunities then send in your CV to Myles 0117 926 9530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Infrastructure & Support jobsSearch all jobs
— global technology businessLocation:WiltshireSalary:£30K - £40K
— award-winning developer of IT services!Location:ChippenhamSalary:£26K - £33K
— Award-winning IT services providerLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£30K - £40K