You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Ambitious Integrated Agency
- Join an agency with over 20 years’ experience, full of ambition and drive.
- Carve your own path amongst an experienced senior team.
- Work with a global client base.
We’re looking for a Design Director to join an experienced Bristol agency. With over 20 years in the industry, some fantastic long standing clients and an ambitious team this is a great role for an established creative or someone looking for a step up.
What you’ll be doing
The Design Director will play a lead role within the agency and become an important part of the senior team. The position exists to support the current creative director and will provide conceptual thinking, leadership, mentoring and design support.
The agencies output is integrated so you’ll deliver concepts with a joined up approach and ensure the effectiveness and integrity of an idea as it’s delivered across a variety of channels. You will get hands on with design as well as direct and brief other creatives including photographers, animators, artworkers and other specialist skillsets to deliver a concept.
Alongside the strategic and hands on creative responsibilities this role will be focussed on the continued development of the creative team, ensuring designers are on track, have detailed feedback on their work and are inspired to push themselves. You’ll promote a good company culture and help to nurture skills amongst the team.
This is an exciting proposition for a talented creative hungry to push themselves and a willing agency. There’s a genuine opportunity to carve out your own career path, so long as you come with the drive and ambition needed.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio full of integrated ideas and execution.
- Previous experience within an agency.
- People management skills and good leadership qualities.
- Confident in promoting your ideas (internally to the team and externally to clients).
- Conceptual ability and strategic creative thinking.
- Organised, self-motivated and conscientious.
- Preferably experience of both B2B and B2C markets.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join an award winning agency with big ambition. You’ll work alongside a fantastic senior team and be given the opportunity to carve your own career path. There is a salary of up to £60k on offer.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of work to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: