You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Broad Creative Potential
- Deliver genuinely creative campaigns for big name brands.
- Join the agency at a time of growth.
- Enjoy a contemporary agency space and soft great benefits.
We’re looking for a Senior Creative / Art Director to join a specialist integrated agency in the heart of Bristol. This is the chance to join a solid senior team and be part of the agency's ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
Joining an existing team of 8 on creative you’ll work closely with a talented creative director and senior team that has deep knowledge of their sector. The agency's focus lies in internal brand engagement and communication which means an incredibly varied output.
Trusted by big names in property, entertainment, financial services and retail, they work hard to engage and inspire the people that make these businesses a success. You'll deliver campaigns that could include print assets, VR, branding, digital and motion graphics elements.
As the agency has built long lasting and trusted relationships with its clients they’re given huge freedom from concept to delivery.
You will work from concept through to design, lead on projects and help guide the more junior members of the team in a mentoring capacity. Working conceptually means pairing up with copywriters, sketching and scamping overarching campaign ideas and thinking in an integrated, joined up fashion.
- A portfolio of concepts and finished designs showing integrated thinking / cross channel delivery.
- Expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Good knowledge of digital skills and process.
- Ability to sketch and scamp concepts.
- A collaborative approach to your work.
- Display leadership qualities, comfortable mentoring juniors.
- Any motion graphics experience desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: