You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Integrated Bristol Agency
- Join one of Bristol’s top home-grown agencies.
- Pair with a copywriter in a traditional agency team.
- Be offered real progression opportunities for years to come.
This is an opportunity to join the senior team of one of Bristol’s top independent agencies as an Art Director. If you’re looking for an agency with a strong senior team, a great understanding of brand and a quality portfolio, look no further.
What you’ll be doing
Sitting amongst the existing senior team your job will be to further bolster creative clout. You’ll pair with a copywriter in a traditional agency team set up.
The agency works with a diverse mix of clients including those in telecomms, education, food & beverages, technology and financial services, each with very unique challenges. This will be a client facing role; the agency prides itself on getting a deep understanding of their clients’ businesses so you’ll be heavily involved in workshops and strategy meetings with clients.
Projects will typically be integrated and require an ideas first, channel second mentality but we’re looking for someone to push digital here too. As an Art Director you’ll mostly be called upon for your conceptual mind but its key that we find someone that isn’t too out of touch with design, craft skills are important in an agency of this size.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An established Senior Designer, Senior Creative, Art Director or budding Creative Director.
- Previous agency experience.
- A strategic, conceptual thinker with design capability.
- Client facing and able to sell great creative to clients as well as internally.
- Joined up integrated thinking.
- Good digital understanding and work.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join an agency that has a great local reputation. You’ll work with a senior team that really know their onions and be part of an agency that has no qualms going up against the big London agencies (and winning). In this role there are some real progression opportunities, it’s a hugely successful agency that provides a very fertile ground for creative’s to grow.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with a CV and up to date portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: