— Ambitious Bristol Agency
- Deliver integrated campaigns in a varied role.
- Work on one of the agencies most highly prized B2C accounts.
- Collaborate with a truly hardworking and dedicated creative team.
An integrated agency in Bristol is looking for a Senior Designer to join their creative studio in the centre. The agency sits at around 25 people and has a comprehensive B2C and B2B offering. An agency that works hard for its clients we’re looking for a particularly driven and collaborative creative in this senior role.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the existing design team of 4 you will work alongside a group of multidisciplinary creatives. Designers in this agency are hands on from concept to artwork so you’ll be working across the entire lifecycle of a project as you deliver integrated campaigns in the B2C space.
In this senior role you will be expected to offer leadership and direction for more junior members of the team. Direct line management will be handled by others but it’s important you’re able to nurture the talents of those around you and help keep the team on track.
Working with the Lead Designer and closely with one of the founders of the business your job will be to wrap your head around one of their biggest and longest standing B2C accounts. The agency has a long history of working with the client so it’ll be your job to get up to speed with their products and creative needs, you’ll learn from the current team and bring your own creative vision to the account too.
This is an agency that works hard for its clients so you can expect a lively and energetic environment, in return the agency needs people that will push themselves and the team to do better.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio of integrated campaigns.
- Masterful use of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to take projects end to end from concept to highly accurate artwork.
- A dedicated and driven approach to your work.
- Not shy about working longer hours when necessary.
- Confidence in your work and the leadership of others.
- Ability to work at pace.
- A collaborative approach to your work.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The agency is based out of stylish and spacious offices in the centre of town, easy to get to and pleasant to work from. Partnering with one of the founders you’ll benefit from their deep understanding of their clients and be given some high profile, high visibility projects to work on.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs